Monday, January 4, 2016

Whelp

Welcome back!

I'm pretty sure this is just my mom, so hi mom, hope your day went well.

Today was a period and a dramatic head cold.

this causes so much hot tea to be had, many hot hot hot showers. and not nearly enough steps.

God. I hate being sick.

I realized its hard to get protein in me when I'm sick too.  My main sources are from dairy, dairy, and vegetables.
when you can't have dairy because you're head will explode, then you forgo this, and then when you can't smell you can't taste so everything is just awful.
gahh well, I hope all is well in your world where ever you are reading from. I am one week and one day into the challegene and so far discovered that I eat out of boredom, when I'm alone, or out of fear of being overly hungry so that I get the shakes. I will happily take any suggestions on how to get out of those groves. but for now. I'm going to water out my head with green tea.

peace love and keep drinking water,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment